It has official been 9 months since I create my birthday list. The idea was to make a list of 21 things to do before I turn 22.
Here is what I've completed so far:
2. only made one cocktail.
3. completed 1 quilt. (This one will be hard to finish.)
4. read The Great Gatsby.
7. started a blog!
10. made creme brulee and it was tasty!
11. grew an okra plant. We had more okra than we knew what to do with.
12. didn't see snow fall, but I saw some on my trip with Grant, so it counts!
15. hiked last summer in Sedona with the family I baby sit for. We had a great time.
19. tried chai tea from 7 different places so far!
21. added only one recipe to my book.
I may have been a little too ambitious when creating this list, but I am going to try really hard to get as much completed. Even though I haven't done as much as I'd like, I still love this new tradition. I'll post a 10 month update in February!