Last year, I made a list of 21 things to do before turning 22. It was my first year trying it, so I was a little over ambitious. I decided to give another try and made a more realistic list of goals. It will still be a challenge to finish (that's the whole point). I like these list, because they encourage me creatively and push me to do things I've been wanting to do. This is my 22 before 23 list:
1. give my wardrobe a makeover. I'm tired of wearing the same stuff, so I'm going to update my whole closet.
2. finish all old scrapbooks. I still have tons from high school and vacations to add to my scrapbooks.
3. travel to two places on my list. I'm thinking Antelope Canyon for one and still trying to decide on the second.
4. knit a blanket
5. use a film camera
6. build a bookshelf. We have a bookshelf from my great-great-grandma that I've always loved. I'd like to build one that matches.
7. bake 22 different things
8. dye hair pink (only for a little while/a week)
9. start a hexagon quilt
10. take a photography class
11. get rid of all clutter. Sometimes it feels like I have too much stuff. I want to get rid of a lot and get organized.
12. paint on canvas
13. sew a napkin set
14. see snow fall
15. graduate college
16. see a movie by myself. I've always felt too shy to do this, so I'm making it a goal.
17. design stamps
18. finish scanning and organizing old photos
19. buy an apple computer
20. cook food from 22 different places
21. go on a road trip
22. hand quilt a blanket. I want to make one similar to one my great-grandma, Laura, made many years ago by hand.
I'm so excited to try to accomplish another list. Have you done this? What goals to you add to your list?