I can't believe it is already April. Unfortunately, I haven't made it very far on my list. I was really hoping to accomplish more, but I am still going to try to finish as much as I can.
This time, instead of writing what I have done, I'm going to make a list of what I need to finish.
Here's the list:
1. still need to move out
2. make 20 cocktails
3. sew 6 quilts (If I count the two fleece blankets I made for Christmas, I have 4 to go.)
4. read On the Road
6. visit New Orleans
8. get a tattoo
13. build a piece of furniture
14. learn to play guitar
16. make 21 different types of cake
17. make pasta
18. take Grant to Disney World
19. try chai at 14 more places
20. sew a dress
21. add 29 more recipes to my book
I have 23 more days to get as much of these completed as I can! Disappointed I didn't cross more off the list, but I'm excited to see what I can do. Definitely going to go a little easier next year. I want it to be fun, not stressful.