I finally finished the Anna and Elsa costumes I was sewing for the girls I baby sit! This project was much bigger than I was expecting. It was my first time sewing from a pattern and it took a while to get the hang of it. It was pretty intimidating, but once I got over my fear of "messing it up," I was able to get a lot more done. I changed the pattern a little, but I really like how they turned out! However, I forgot to take a picture. But, I will see them on Halloween and I'll take one to share it with you.
Now that the costumes are done and I'm caught up with homework for the week, I can finally finish my Halloween table runner before tomorrow. I really like this project, but I put it off because I didn't get it done before Halloween last year. I don't want that to be the case this time around. So I will finish it tonight!
I didn't get these done by the date I set myself, but it still feels good to check these projects off my list.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!