Hello! My craft room has been a disaster for weeks and I’m determined to get it cleaned up. One of the main issues with this room is that it’s not set up for the types of projects that I need to do. So, I’m redoing the whole thing! Everything is going to be sorted, organized, and put in the proper place.
My main goals for this room are:
- get the furniture in the right place
- sort, organize, and label all craft supplies
- get rid of supplies that I’m not using
- get sofa bed for guest room
- find a way to hide the wifi
- set up craft desk and computer desk
You can see that this room is crazy messy. It’s not normally this bad, so I’m calling this the before/work in progress stage. It’s not going to be perfect by the end of December, but I’m hoping to make a lot of progress by then, so I can jump into my January goals (more on that soon!).
If you have any favorite storage ideas for crafts or any videos that you think are helpful for organizing, let me know in the comments! I’ll be posting more videos of how I organize my supplies and the finished room! xo. Laura