Due to the fact that I’ve never really been into sports or working out, I felt (and still feel) really overwhelmed when I want to exercise. I have no idea where to start with all this fitness stuff! I’m not sure which exercises to do to help with the area I want to improve. I think part of the reason I don’t like fitness and working out is that I feel dumb and embarrassed that I don’t know what I’m doing. To help with this, I’ve started turning to fitness YouTube channels, Instagrammers, and blogs for help and inspiration.
I’ve been finding some great resources and I wanted to share them with you! Here is what I’ve been loving lately:
- Yoga with Adriene – I LOVE these yoga videos! Adriene is great at making yoga really fun and interesting, while still providing slow moving videos that are easy to follow. Some yoga videos I’ve tried watching move way to fast, because of this I find them are to follow. It’s so hard when I have to look up at the TV to see what they are doing. I have an Apple TV, which as the YouTube app. It’s perfect for watching the videos on a big screen.
- teamwhole – I’ve been following Mandy and her fitness story for a while now. I always find her food pictures and workout posts so motivating and inspiring! Her post about her Apple Watch makes me want one SO BADLY!
- Sarah’s Day – This is a newer find for me and I love her already. Her YouTube channel has great workouts and lots of information.
- Simply Taralynn – Taralynn has been one of my favorite for years. She posts the best recipes, tons of information, and great lists of workout routines. She often hosts challenges, which I think is a great way to get everyone involved and work towards a common goal together.
- Brittany Dawn Fitness – I recently found Brittany’s YouTube and I love it. She provides a lot of information and workout videos. Also, she shares low calorie Starbucks orders! Those videos are so fun to watch.
- Lauren Kay Sims – Lauren is so cute and provides great motivation for cute athletic outfits and fitness routines! Similarly to Mandy at teamwhole, she shares pictures of her with her Apple Watch, which makes me want one even more.
I’m always looking for more inspiration. Where do you go for fitness motivation? Leave a link (or a few) of your favorites in the comments below! xo. Laura